Sunday, November 2, 2008
















Friday I went to lunch with mom, Heather, Stephanie, Braeden and Lexee. Something that we haven't done in a long time. The morning started out with me going to the Halloween Parade at the kids school. I took pictures of them in their custumes. Taylor was a witch and Matthew was a Red Power Ranger.

Saturday morning was a usual weigh in at weight watchers. Mom and Dad both lost but I gained. I didn't doubt it with the stress that I was under this week where I did eat a lot more sweets or the carmel apples just caught up with me from the vacation. But oh well. Then for a punishment for Taylor and Matthew I had them go to Grandma's and rack the front yard with all of the leaves. Which they didn't do a too bad of a job. Saturday night I met Brandi, Sandie and Brittany at Applebees for a dinner to celebrate my birthday. I would consider them all good friends of mine. I really enjoy spending time with them. And actually doing some adult talking.

Sundy morning I got up and actually went to church. Which I seldom do anyway. But I went to a blessing of my cousins baby, Braxton. Then my mom made a really nice birthday dinner of Salmon, Baked Potatoes, Squash. She also made this really good crab dip. She made my favorite deseret of Almond Pie. Which is one of my all time favorite deseret. Then Matt and Richard put together the girls doll houses. Matt loves to put things together. He is really good about that. Well another year and I don't feel like a day older.

2 comments:

Aunt Pam said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! :)

Send me the recipe for this pie you like.

GRANDPA said...

not just another year went by but a great year good pictures